Referral Code

here you go!

Use my referral link (code: SU5XF4DI) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Patrick Wang
Referral code: SU5XF4DI

Feel free to find a code in most folks' profile. Otherwise, I'm sure some people here will be happy to share theirs soon.

Hello and welcome to the Lucid Family!

It's been a month with my Air and I couldn't be happier. Hope this code helps you be part of the joy of Lucid. Greetings from Texas!

lucidmotors.com

Design Your Lucid Air | Lucid Motors

Design your award-winning Lucid Air luxury electric car. Build and price a Lucid Air Grand Touring, Touring, or Pure.
lucidmotors.com
lucidmotors.com

For your Sales Advisor, just mention EBQ5Q788.

Best!

Javier

Thank you all for your quick and generous responses. I can't wait to join you as a fellow Lucid owner.

Hello!

I'm in the process of purchasing a Touring and am in need of a referral code. Could some kind soul allow me to use theirs?

Thanks!

Hi - welcome to the family. You are welcome to use mine.

You will love the car!!

Just giving everyone an update.

I don't know if the group is aware of it or not, but it seems that Lucid is attempting to limit it to 20 uses per code, per year. As it was explained to me, the aim of this is to stop code sharing on these forums and limit it to family and IRL friends. For this reason, the codes of the members here who have been so generous to new buyers for a while will no longer work.

This is a disappointing development to say the least.

I don't know if the group is aware of it or not, but it seems that Lucid is attempting to limit it to 20 uses per code, per year. As it was explained to me, the aim of this is to stop code sharing on these forums and limit it to family and IRL friends. For this reason, the codes of the members here who have been so generous to new buyers for a while will no longer work.

Well, I’m definitely below that threshold so if you use mine it’ll work!

My code was not used. FYI. It is in my profile.

Interesting...
But you may notice that many members have their referral codes listed under their names in postings. One could easily "harvest" multiple codes in very short order as backups for a failed referral code.

I agree with Lucid. The referral code has been abused a bit. I thought Lucid did not care as this is a way to get a little additional discount on the car they were discounting anyway while giving old owners who paid more for the same car a little benefit.

lol I’m not that lucky though. You can still use mine. But, this is interesting till it just 20 per year. It will be gift Lucid than us

20 is a lot lol. Other than the mods I doubt anyone is near that limit.

They should be able to tell you though if “it doesn’t go through”

This is not new. It’s spelled out in the terms and conditions of the referral program.

And it’s 20 per year. Not 20, period.

Back