Referral code request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine has been used 4 times total, still well under the limit. Welcome to the Lucid movement! Getting a 24 or 25?

Use my referral link (code: SU5XF4DI) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Patrick Wang
Referral code: SU5XF4DI
I am ordering the base 2024 Pure with the only option Fathom Blue. There is nothing about the 2025 version I don't like, except it adds about $200 to my lease payments. We only got an 18th month lease.

Back in April, I was standing in the Chicago Service center with a Swedish friend of mine that was visiting. He is a stockholder and wanted to see the car because they didn't have any over there, and he had never seen one. I was so impressed by it, but I never thought I would be in one, or so soon. Mainly because of the cost, but also because I had a Polestar 2 that I loved. We were recently shopping for a hybrid SUV to replace my wife's car, but she still loves her car, and it's paid off. She suggested I could trade my car for an SUV. We drove the Kia EV9 and looked at some hybrids, but nothing is leasing like the Pure right now. I thought it would solve our problems - larger, more comfortable and better range. So on Saturday, if everything works out, we will get our new "SUV" a 2024 Lucid Air Pure in Fathom blue. I am enamored by the engineering and the efficiency, but the thing that made it logical was to sell my Polestar and mitigate the risk of even more depreciation, and drive something with the same payments or less. So 85% financial and 15% emotional. The Polestar 2 purchase was more emotional, with some sketchy math to make it reasonable.

Thank you!

I am ordering the base 2024 Pure with the only option Fathom Blue. There is nothing about the 2025 version I don't like, except it adds about $200 to my lease payments. We only got an 18th month lease.

Back in April, I was standing in the Chicago Service center with a Swedish friend of mine that was visiting. He is a stockholder and wanted to see the car because they didn't have any over there, and he had never seen one. I was so impressed by it, but I never thought I would be in one, or so soon. Mainly because of the cost, but also because I had a Polestar 2 that I loved. We were recently shopping for a hybrid SUV to replace my wife's car, but she still loves her car, and it's paid off. She suggested I could trade my car for an SUV. We drove the Kia EV9 and looked at some hybrids, but nothing is leasing like the Pure right now. I thought it would solve our problems - larger, more comfortable and better range. So on Saturday, if everything works out, we will get our new "SUV" a 2024 Lucid Air Pure in Fathom blue. I am enamored by the engineering and the efficiency, but the thing that made it logical was to sell my Polestar and mitigate the risk of even more depreciation, and drive something with the same payments or less. So 85% financial and 15% emotional. The Polestar 2 purchase was more emotional, with some sketchy math to make it reasonable.

Thank you!
Buying decisions are made on emotion and justified with fact :)

A 24 is a solid option. There were minor updates to the 25 but IMO not $3600 of value over 18 months. (basically maybe a snappier ui (current one is fine) and heat pump. (Same net range cause battery is smaller)

Mine has not been used fyi. We took delivery of ours last Wed. FYI Lucid just updated the program to allow for 8 total referrals instead of 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back