• Lucid Owners Notice: Text messaging to Customer Care unavailable for two weeks starting the week of July 8th. Click Here for further details.

Referral code request

NimTX

Hello! Great forum and appreciate the advice! I’m in North Texas and ordering a Grand Touring. I’d appreciate a referral code that I can use. I was informed that I only have one chance to enter a working code, so please check before sharing. Thanks!

Hello! Great forum and appreciate the advice! I’m in North Texas and ordering a Grand Touring. I’d appreciate a referral code that I can use. I was informed that I only have one chance to enter a working code, so please check before sharing. Thanks!
Feel free to use mine! Congrats and welcome to the forum!!

Welcome to the forum and congratulations! You’ll love the car.

Please consider using my referral code, I just checked and confirmed, it’s available and not maxed out yet.

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions about the vehicle or the purchase process, I recently went through it.

Thanks and congratulations!

Referral code: Z6C15AB2

Referral link: https://www.lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=Z6C15AB2

Awesome! Welcome to the forum. What exterior/interior combo are you thinking of getting?

Feel free to use my code, not near the max yet: NB3K323Q
https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=NB3K323Q

I wonder why they'd only let you enter it once 🤔

Hello, NimTX! Please consider the favor of using my referral code, which is absolutely good. It is CVXJ7QLE, and the link is:

Whether you use my code or not, please feel free to Direct Message me if you have any questions about the car, feature set, or local buying experience. (You access Direct Messaging by clicking the tiny envelope icon toward the upper right of this page, and immediately to the right of your forum name.)

My wife and I purchased our Pure AWD about seven months ago, and we learned a few things which may help you with both model/option selection and simplifying the purchase process. We think you'll love this car!! Best, Bob

Welcome to the community! You are going to love the car. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions in the buy process. I own mine outright and can’t think of a better option to get. If you are in the SF Bay, I have a top end aftermarket audio system in the lucid if you want to audition it.

(This referral code is not maxed)

Use my referral link (code: SU5XF4DI) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Patrick Wang
Referral code: SU5XF4DI

Hi
If you are still looking for referral code, please feel free to use mine. Thanks and welcome to Lucid family.

https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=OVOO6ZIQ
Use my referral link to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Dan, do you know how many times this code has been used? Another one on this forum was used too many times. Thanks in advance!
If you still need one, feel free to use mine. Will still work. 5BJSTMJ8

dditzchi-- As long as they haven't reached their maximum, you should be fine using anyone's referral code. Mine is not close to maxed and anyone can feel free to use it: 53RQMXFL

Thank you! I hope to be added to the family soon.

Mine has been used 4 times total, still well under the limit. Welcome to the Lucid movement! Getting a 24 or 25?

Use my referral link (code: SU5XF4DI) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Patrick Wang
Referral code: SU5XF4DI

Back