Referral code needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lcdfast

Reaction score
Cars
Lucid air
Hello,

I’m about to order a Lucid Air, and would really appreciate if someone can share with me a referral code to receive the discount. Thanks a lot and really excited about this car!

Kev

Welcome to the Lucid movement!

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions in the buy process. I own mine outright and believe it’s the best EV offering on the market. I put my reservation in August of 2020 and it’s been cool to watch the company grow (and see the growing pains).

If you are ever in the SF Bay Area, I have a top end aftermarket audio system in the lucid if you want to audition it.

(This referral code is not maxed)

Name: Patrick Wang
Referral code: SU5XF4DI

Use my referral link (code: SU5XF4DI) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Hello,

I’m about to order a Lucid Air, and would really appreciate if someone can share with me a referral code to receive the discount. Thanks a lot and really excited about this car!

Kev
Used once.
1000267335.webp

Please consider the favor of using my referral code. It is CVXJ7QLE, and the link is:

Whether you use it or not, please feel free to Direct Message me if you have any questions about the car, feature set, or local buying experience. (You access Direct Messaging by clicking the tiny envelope icon toward the upper right of this page, and immediately to the right of your forum name.) My wife and I purchased our new 2023 Pure AWD about eight months & 8,500 miles ago, and we learned a few things which may help you with both model/option selection and simplifying the purchase process. We think you'll love this car!! Best, Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back