Recommending the Lucid Air Touring

After a year of ownership I had issues with phantom battery loss, over a 2 day period once it was 21kw. Over the last month I have turned Bluetooth on my phone off and most of the drain has stopped. I have started using the Key Fob only. I have had almost no issues with the Fob. Battery drain seems to be acceptable now. I think because I parked in the garage the car was waking up without me knowing it as the Bluetooth has more range than should. I think the new vehicles use Near Field Bluetooth as the Gravity does now. What I understand that is why the Air cannot tell who is sitting the seat. I also keep my key Fob in a faraday box and I am getting 6 months on a battery.
 
Watch this video and jump to 11:00 minute mark. But overall this is a good video to watch, he discusses what Lucid is addressing.
HAHAHA.... I watched about 4365 videos before I actually bought my GT.... hahaha for sure could have been this one! haha
 
and service put some clips on the frames of the rear doors which eliminated almost all wind noise. Since then, all is great.
HI there,

Could you share what you mean by "clips on the frames"? I'm having routine service done on my car and I brought up wind noise, and the fact that in the winter, I can feel cold air coming in. So far the service center has maintained "its by design". I can't quite wrap my head around how that could be... would love to hear more about these clips.

Thanks
 
I THINK IT WAS HERE: OUT OF SPEC I didnt preview it all the way through but pretty sure it was here.
He refers to the fob being noticed farther away than others. The vehicle uses BLE for communication and UWB for positioning where the key is, i.e,, which side of the car the key is on.

By the way, any AI tool will read the transcript of a video - way quicker way to get information, especially with OOS... :)
 
Back
Top