Recent Email on Financing Options

MSH2

Cars
Lucid GT(on order)
I have had a confirmed order for a GT since March 24. While the delivery date gets being pushed back, my last conversation said barring a major catastrophe I would get it this year. Yesterday I got an e-mail telling me that as my order was getting near I could contact their financing department to get help if I needed. I am going to pay cash, but should I take this as an encouraging sign or is everyone getting the same e-mail? Mike.

I have had a confirmed order for a GT since March 24. While the delivery date gets being pushed back, my last conversation said barring a major catastrophe I would get it this year. Yesterday I got an e-mail telling me that as my order was getting near I could contact their financing department to get help if I needed. I am going to pay cash, but should I take this as an encouraging sign or is everyone getting the same e-mail? Mike.
Have you had a VIN assigned? If not, still going to be a while unless you get a cancellation.

No I haven't gotten a vin number yet though I have seen some people who placed orders at the same time are receiving vins. My order is for a red GT with Tahoe interior and 21" wheels. I was just wondering if this e-mail implied I might get the vin in the next several weeks and the car by year end.

No I haven't gotten a vin number yet though I have seen some people who placed orders at the same time are receiving vins. My order is for a red GT with Tahoe interior and 21" wheels. I was just wondering if this e-mail implied I might get the vin in the next several weeks and the car by year end.
I haven’t followed the tracker much lately, but I’d say it’s a pretty safe bet on a March order confirmation to receive your car by years end yes. From confirmation to delivery for me was 6 months (but I was also one of the earlier production GTs), and I’d seen it getting a lot shorter for some folks. The red color was at the end of the queue it seemed last I looked as they work through their color batching.

I heard from other people that the VIN assignment often happens within a week of receiving that email, especially those who confirmed a while back. I received the email on 30 August and received a call from my DA and follow-up email the next day with my VIN assignment and discussion about next steps. If transport is not delayed to the nearest Studio, I am on track to pick up my GT this Sunday. Good luck to you!

Reactions: DJL
You must be right as I just got a call from DA saying he was e-mailing my vin number and the car was scheduled to go into production. I haven't been this excited about a car for a long time.

You must be right as I just got a call from DA saying he was e-mailing my vin number and the car was scheduled to go into production. I haven't been this excited about a car for a long time.
The quick turnaround for me was that I had told my DA I wound accept a cancellation if it had my exact specs, so it was already at the closest distribution center

Back