- Joined
- Sep 12, 2025
- Messages
- 20
- Reaction score
- 16
- Location
- Long Island, NY
- Cars
- 2026 Lucid Air Touring
- Referral Code
- HYAJDS3H
I was prepared to wait much longer after all the horror stories on the forums, but today I received my new plates 23 days after I picked up my new AT!
One thing that may have sped up the process for me was turning in my old plates and getting new ones rather than trying to do a transfer. Also, I FedExed my plate paperwork back to Lucid the day after I received it.
Anyway, I hope everyone waiting for plates has the same pleasant experience.
One thing that may have sped up the process for me was turning in my old plates and getting new ones rather than trying to do a transfer. Also, I FedExed my plate paperwork back to Lucid the day after I received it.
Anyway, I hope everyone waiting for plates has the same pleasant experience.