Rear fog light will not turn off

LCDRM

Member

Joined
Jun 30, 2025
Messages
22
Reaction score
20
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Cars
AT Stealth, X7 M50i
Rear fog will not turn off, even with car locked. I never even turned it on, and toggling it on then off does nothing. Wondering if this is due to the .30 update? It turns off when the car goes to sleep but on while driving or parked if car is awake. When my car is charging, the led light bars are not showing charging, just a static light showing battery SOC. Mentioning this because it’s a light related issue I have with .30. It
IMG_2901.webp
 
Looks like it was due to rain, something got wet. I have a video of it flickering like there was a malfunction. After running the dehumidifier in my garage it stopped staying on. Will have service investigate
 
Looks like it was due to rain, something got wet. I have a video of it flickering like there was a malfunction. After running the dehumidifier in my garage it stopped staying on. Will have service investigate
That definitely sounds like water got somewhere it shouldn't, yeah.
 
Rear fog will not turn off, even with car locked. I never even turned it on, and toggling it on then off does nothing. Wondering if this is due to the .30 update? It turns off when the car goes to sleep but on while driving or parked if car is awake. When my car is charging, the led light bars are not showing charging, just a static light showing battery SOC. Mentioning this because it’s a light related issue I have with .30. It View attachment 37860
Do you use a pressure washer or hand wash?
 
On another note, that problem is gone but one time each over the past few days, only the left side of my taillight has worked, every single warning light on the dash lights up, the pilot panel goes black when the cameras are on, and it says malfunction on the dash, as well as showing euro speed limit signs. After letting it sit for an hour, it’s fine. The .30 update has not been good to me. Car has been flawless otherwise since I got it in July.
 
On another note, that problem is gone but one time each over the past few days, only the left side of my taillight has worked, every single warning light on the dash lights up, the pilot panel goes black when the cameras are on, and it says malfunction on the dash, as well as showing euro speed limit signs. After letting it sit for an hour, it’s fine. The .30 update has not been good to me. Car has been flawless otherwise since I got it in July.
that sounds like a loose harness or something
 
Back
Top