Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT-P
Referral Code
Q09BGD5G
If real, I'd sure like to know more about this car's mods:
sapphire.jpg

Yeah, that would be what's called a Sapphire

Stock Sapphires are not that low. I wasn't sure if someone lowered it using photoshop or if that had air suspension or another brand of springs because even Eibach springs are not that low.

Eibach was supposed to have done lowering springs a few months back for the GT but haven’t seen them pop up yet. Only DE lowering springs.

If real, I'd sure like to know more about this car's mods:
View attachment 19820
This is the Sapphire in Forza Horizon 5 only available on Xbox X|S. I have no idea if this photo is from X or S but I know X can run Forza in 4K60 and S in 2K60.

This is the Sapphire in Forza Horizon 5 only available on Xbox X|S. I have no idea if this photo is from X or S but I know X can run Forza in 4K60 and S in 2K60.
Actually, it is also on the One generation as well (and PCs). I think you may be referring to Forza Motorsport, which is indeed only for the X/S and PCs!

Definitely looks like it was taken on the One (if it even is FH5), considering my XSX outputs much better pictures. Heres a pic for reference:

1712712458874.png

The reason I don't think this picture is from FH5 is that the center caps show bears... Forza's custom rims do not have that option and are instead locked to the wheel oem design.

Thanks for posting. It's been a while since I've seen the trailer. The Forza Series plays great on my XSS but I'm a Need For Speed Gal.

Last edited:
Actually, it is also on the One generation as well (and PCs). I think you may be referring to Forza Motorsport, which is indeed only for the X/S and PCs!

Definitely looks like it was taken on the One (if it even is FH5), considering my XSX outputs much better pictures. Heres a pic for reference:

View attachment 19841

The reason I don't think this picture is from FH5 is that the center caps show bears... Forza's custom rims do not have that option and are instead locked to the wheel oem design.
Edit to this: I failed to remember that the oem rims could be painted, which I believe happened here. It would also have been on race suspension. The Sapphire in the game looks beautiful when slammed! Also has a LOT of handling potential... I use it as my cruiser in the game.

View attachment 19841

The picture is all over Twitter and person who originally posted it said it's from Forza 5.

Another Forza Horizon 5 modded Sapphire.
Forza Sapphire.jpg

From a video game for sure.

Back