RangeXChanger Adapter is coming in August.

phantomias

I just saw at Lucid website that RangeXChanger Adapter will be shipped starting from August and can be ordered now.

But the description below made me confused:

* RangeXchange Charging Adapter requires a V2V capable Lucid 40A Mobile Charging Cable. Cables supplied with Lucid Air MY 22-24 are not V2V capable, an updated 2nd generation cable is required.

So does that mean they are only selling Exchange cable and it doesnt come with Mobile Charging cable?

And my understanding is we cannot use this cable with our current Mobile Charger unit:((

I just saw at Lucid website that RangeXChanger Adapter will be shipped starting from August and can be ordered now.

But the description below made me confused:

* RangeXchange Charging Adapter requires a V2V capable Lucid 40A Mobile Charging Cable. Cables supplied with Lucid Air MY 22-24 are not V2V capable, an updated 2nd generation cable is required.

So does that mean they are only selling Exchange cable and it doesnt come with Mobile Charging cable?

And my understanding is we cannot use this cable with our current Mobile Charger unit:((
That is correct, a new mobile adapter would need to be purchased for the RangeXChange adapter to function properly. Guess at some point, ‘new’ models might come with the appropriate mobile charger to only need the Xchange adapter and not another mobile charger
*edit (said adapter too many times)

Last edited:
Back