Quick note on making CarPlay look as good as possible combined with Lucid UX

Demosthenes

Probably obvious to everyone, but I find if you set CarPlay to permanently be in ‘dark’ mode and then adjust the wallpaper to match whatever theme you currently are using with the native Lucid UX, then it almost blends in.

D283D78F-E6C8-4F8F-A65B-CB3ADC3471AE.jpeg
C191106D-B5F6-435D-84A5-6FE47C17E064.jpeg
09D4C713-2514-4086-AC73-3ED940D609E5.jpeg

Probably obvious to everyone, but I find if you set CarPlay to permanently be in ‘dark’ mode and then adjust the wallpaper to match whatever theme you currently are using with the native Lucid UX, then it almost blends in.
I actually prefer to send it to dark mode and have a background be just black. All that extra color on the right looks weird to me. Also, set the Maps to dark mode.

I prefer tha same CP background as well. What is that on your steering wheel? A phone mount? If your airbag goes off, that will be highly dangerous.

I prefer tha same CP background as well. What is that on your steering wheel? A phone mount? If your airbag goes off, that will be highly dangerous.
Yes phone mount. Honestly didn’t think of the airbag angle. I like it cuz it folds downwards and ticks under the steering wheel making it almost entirely out of sight and out of way. But airbag…hmmm…might have to rethink that one lol…

Back