Question re incentives when ordering

RMSko

Active Member

Joined
Feb 6, 2025
Messages
210
Reaction score
99
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
I’m looking to order a GT with DD Pro (delivery would be expected in November). I know that I will lose out on the $7,500 tax credit, but if I’m reading it right, Lucid is still offering a separate $7,500 “Air” incentive, is that right? Also, if I were to order the car before the end of September and Lucid offers better incentives in October or November than what is offered now, does anyone know if I will get the benefit of those better incentives (my gut is that Lucid may improve incentives due to the tax credit expiration)? I guess I could always cancel my order and just reorder, but that seems a bit silly.
 
yes they always allow for you to take a better incentive if it exists.
 
Thanks and that makes sense. I'm also trying to see if they are currently offering a loyalty incentive for Airs delivered after 9/30, but I don't see that anywhere. I have a call into sales.
 
Last edited:
Thanks and that makes sense. I'm also trying to see if they are currently offering a loyalty incentive for Airs delivered after 9/30, but I don't see that anywhere. I have a call into sales.
I would ask a sales advisor on the phone, they have some wiggle room I think. They're really nice guys.
 
I’ve been talking to sales but since my car won’t be available until November, there’s nothing they can do now. They did say though that historically the best incentives are in November and December and so hopefully that will be the case.
 
The other question I’m waiting on is the loyalty incentive. My exitisting car is going back next week and It’ll be at least 6 weeks until the car I ordered is ready. It seems clear that I should be eligible for a loyalty incentive if it’s available, but the strict conditions seem to say otherwise.
 
Back
Top