IMG_0089.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0091.JPG
    IMG_0091.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0092.JPG
    IMG_0092.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 162
The charging port door is definitely misaligned. Service can adjust that.

The other two….I can’t tell what I am looking at.

My charge door was also slightly misaligned, similar to yours. Not sure what the other photos are. The glass roof?

The charging port door is definitely misaligned. Service can adjust that.

The other two….I can’t tell what I am looking at.
it’s the glass roof in the back. The other 3 sides are flushed except 1 which had a huge drop off

it’s the glass roof in the back. The other 3 sides are flushed except 1 which had a huge drop off
My charge port door is exactly like yours, rear right trunk/side panel gap is like yours, the roof/cantrail gap I cannot tell. For roof/cantrail their allowances are up to 1/2”, I had mine checked because the rear window right side is perfectly flush but the left side has a 1/2” gap which raises the cantrail bow tie on the back just a little. They leak tested the car VERY thoroughly, and it will not leak. I left the charge port door alone and didn’t ask service to examine it assuming it stuck out just a little because one way to open it is to push inwards in that bottom corner area (and also some GTs the charge port door actually can be too close to the body when it opens and slightly rub it like on the car Kyle with Out of Spec tested).

Back