- Joined
- Oct 4, 2024
- Messages
- 81
- Reaction score
- 109
Was merging in traffic this morning, so not watching the road surface as closely as I usually do, and I heard a couple loud clunks. A couple minutes later the tire pressure warning went off, one tire was already in the low 30s. By sheer random luck, I happened to be close to the Tysons SC, so drove straight there. By the time I got there the tire was at 17 psi and visibly flat. The SC accelerated us into their schedule and was able to get us back out in about 2 hours with a new tire and body inspected for any other damage.
So, boo DMV roads and their debris, but Lucid, and the car itself, were both great. The car alerted me several minutes/miles before I was like "okay this is driving really differently."
I was relieved it was a puncture, the whole wait I was thinking "oh god, are these EV tires going to blow non stop when the weather changes"
So, boo DMV roads and their debris, but Lucid, and the car itself, were both great. The car alerted me several minutes/miles before I was like "okay this is driving really differently."
I was relieved it was a puncture, the whole wait I was thinking "oh god, are these EV tires going to blow non stop when the weather changes"