Prospective Owner Looking For A Referral Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

rperry96

I was asked by my Lucid sales rep to ask for a new purchase referral code to get an additional discount a I go throu my purchase process. Thus, Is there any Lucid owner here that can provide me a referral code, it cannot have been used more than 20 times, to join the Lucid family and save some $$$ in the mean time ?

It would be very, very much appreciated if anyone can assist, and I will be sure to "Pay It Forward" if I am ever asked to do the same, on this forum.

We are looking forward to joining the Lucid family !!!

I was asked by my Lucid sales rep to ask for a new purchase referral code to get an additional discount a I go throu my purchase process. Thus, Is there any Lucid owner here that can provide me a referral code, it cannot have been used more than 20 times, to join the Lucid family and save some $$$ in the mean time ?

It would be very, very much appreciated if anyone can assist, and I will be sure to "Pay It Forward" if I am ever asked to do the same, on this forum.

Congratulations! Welcome to the club! Feel free to use mine if you are still in need of one.
🥳
XCE58RB7

Here is an unused one for your consideration. Brand new and guaranteed to work. H48T7836

Congratulations! Welcome to Lucid!
Feel free to use my referral link or code. 8Y7N383K

https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=8Y7N383K
Use my referral link to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Welcome to the Lucid movement!

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions in the buy process. I own mine outright and believe it’s the best EV offering on the market. I put my reservation in August of 2020 and it’s been cool to watch the company grow (and see the growing pains).

If you are ever in the SF Bay Area, I have a top end aftermarket audio system in the lucid if you want to audition it.

(This referral code is not maxed) – Currently at 4 uses (well under the limit)

Name: Patrick Wang
Referral code: SU5XF4DI

Use my referral link (code: SU5XF4DI) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Anyone looking for a code still you can use mine. I took delivery almost 2 weeks ago and we've put 1200 miles on it already. Generally we've been very very happy with the car itself and it's driving and range. We've got similar interface problems like others have reported (buttons not working, random errors that self correct, infotainment system laggy and not connecting to wireless) as well as inconsistent key fob/credit card unlock/lock functions. I'm waiting to see how these play out and then taking to customer care to see if anything can be done. I'd still buy it again. The beauty of the OTA updates is the promise that these things slowly get better with more functionality added over time. All the best. And as tonybot mentions, the new limit is 8 referrals per year as of July 18th (I think).

https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=AT9JY4U6

Welcome to the Lucid fam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back