Profile settings seat postion lost after 2.0.52

SM_NCarolina

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
LUCID GT
After 2.0.52 update, Air GT driver seat lost driver seat profile, the back of driver seat started folding in towards steering. This happened when I was playing with new turnoff feature and other functionality of the update. Don't remember what triggered it. This repeated again in similar situation when I was showing the update to my son. Not sure what triggered this.

After 2.0.52 update, Air GT driver seat lost driver seat profile, the back of driver seat started folding in towards steering. This happened when I was playing with new turnoff feature and other functionality of the update. Don't remember what triggered it. This repeated again in similar situation when I was showing the update to my son. Not sure what triggered this.
If you move it to your desired position and save it to your profile, does that solve anything? If not, you should have service come and perform a procedure called “seat homing.”

I had this happen but turned out that the new linking of the fob to a profile was causing it as I had a profile for my son set to the fob that I was using. Reset the link and everything is back to normal.

May not be the issues that you are seeing but thought that I would mention it.

I had this happen but turned out that the new linking of the fob to a profile was causing it as I had a profile for my son set to the fob that I was using. Reset the link and everything is back to normal.

May not be the issues that you are seeing but thought that I would mention it.
Great. Thanks for responding, I will mark this thread as a resolved.

If you move it to your desired position and save it to your profile, does that solve anything? If not, you should have service come and perform a procedure called “seat homing.”
Yes I ended up saving to the profile again and it worked. But I think the loss of profile settings after an update should be identified as an issue and addressed & tested before every software release. 😃

After the update I had to switch to a guest profile and then back to my profile and the seat memory was restored.

I see this is marked a s resolved. But actually the solution we have is a work around and NOT a resolution to the problem. The problem will be considered resolved when this issue doesn't happen next time again after updates. So I request you keep it as an open Bug in the system.

After the update I had to switch to a guest profile and then back to my profile and the seat memory was restored.
I think I should have done that too.

Back