Problems with using home Tesla charger

Sanford59

Cars
Lucid GT, MB EQS 450+
I’ve been attempting to use my home Tesla charger with an adapter. It works - for a while, then I get the error message stating “unplug and replug”. I left me key FOB in the car last night, and was able to charge up to 299 miles until I found the same message on my app this AM. I went out to the car and unlocked the doors, and charging immediately resumed. What gives? Any insights would be appreciated.

Maybe it's your adapter? I use my Tesla home charger with no issues. How many amps is your Tesla charger set to?

I’ve been attempting to use my home Tesla charger with an adapter. It works - for a while, then I get the error message stating “unplug and replug”. I left me key FOB in the car last night, and was able to charge up to 299 miles until I found the same message on my app this AM. I went out to the car and unlocked the doors, and charging immediately resumed. What gives? Any insights would be appreciated.
Which adapter are you using?

Turns out it was the Lectron adapter. I had ordered the same one my wife uses for her EQS, and hers works fine on my Lucid. Mine is now repeatedly failing. Returning my Lectron to Amazon.

Back