Pricing for Pure Air

bru8131

Hi, I am considering a pure but still on the fence regarding pricing, considering that the prices might only come down in the future.

Did any of you guys successfully negotiate further than the current listed price? or got any other options bundled?

Hi, I am considering a pure but still on the fence regarding pricing, considering that the prices might only come down in the future.

Did any of you guys successfully negotiate further than the current listed price? or got any other options bundled?
No negotiation; that’s now how Lucid (or Tesla, incidentally) operates. You’re not going to get any bundled options for free or anything, unless there is an explicit promotion.

That said, I am not Lucid but I don’t see *significant* price drops coming for the pure in the very near future. After the Tesla outcry from dumping the value of their owners’ cars by 40k or so in 6 months or so, I think Lucid is much more likely to offer various promotions (as they have been) rather than changing MSRP significantly.

Back