Pretty Cool Rivian Accessory

lol. Headlight + heat cabin + fan

Ugliest front lights i the business....I just don't see the appeal driving around with those lights.

Ugliest front lights i the business....I just don't see the appeal driving around with those lights.
I rather have cars that are recognizable than generically designed cars. Take Audi for example, it is difficult to determine which of the "A" I am looking at because all of them look alike.

I rather have cars that are recognizable than generically designed cars. Take Audi for example, it is difficult to determine which of the "A" I am looking at because all of them look alike.
Does that mean you like the i7 or the XM from BMW like I do? 🤣

I do appreciate the subtlety of Audi though... but Mercedes I can't tolerate.

Does that mean you like the i7 or the XM from BMW like I do? 🤣

I do appreciate the subtlety of Audi though... but Mercedes I can't tolerate.
People hated the Bangle era BMWs. I wonder what people think about current BMW design. I used to own a E46 330CIc and loved the classic line of the E46. Nowadays I could care less about BMW design.

People hated the Bangle era BMWs. I wonder what people think about current BMW design. I used to own a E46 330CIc and loved the classic line of the E46. Nowadays I could care less about BMW design.
I used to drive BMWs. I traded in my 5 series for the Genesis GV60P. I looked at the IX and I4 and they both drive very well BUT they were just too butt ugly for me to handle.

I personally love the fact that BMW is taking risks, but you have to remember that this shows [insert @Tim-in-CA target audience joke] the generation BMW is appealing to.

Nobody liked E9X as well, the E60.... now? They all look fantastic. BMW releases always work this way. I love the XM and i7, and especially the fact that all BMW's look different unlike some other brands (cough cough mercedes). I can guarantee you that in 10 years, people will be loving all the BMWs that came out now. Some people already like the G8x M3/4's, so...

I personally love the fact that BMW is taking risks, but you have to remember that this shows [insert @Tim-in-CA target audience joke] the generation BMW is appealing to.

Nobody liked E9X as well, the E60.... now? They all look fantastic. BMW releases always work this way. I love the XM and i7, and especially the fact that all BMW's look different unlike some other brands (cough cough mercedes). I can guarantee you that in 10 years, people will be loving all the BMWs that came out now. Some people already like the G8x M3/4's, so...
WTF? No idea what you are suggesting

I actually love them. I think they're super recognizable, a very clever way of marketing without making it a logo, and I think they're adorable. :)

Back