PPF in Orange County CA

NPN

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT/Red/Tahoe/19"
Can anyone recommend a shop for PPF in Orange County CA? Sales rep in Newport Beach mentioned Protective Film Solutions in Santa Ana. Is anyone familiar with them? I'm in Newport Beach. Thanks for any recommendations. This will be my first car where I'll be applying any extra protection.

I am in the same position, first time applying advanced paint protection. I went over to Yelp, typed in PPF, and many companies popped up. I received 3 quotes already, so when I get my Air, I already know where to go for this treatment. Many choices for you to choose from.

Are you guys doing full PPF? How much are they quoting you?

This was my quote from last year

Pricing & Options: 2022 Lucid Air Dream

(As of right now the pricing for custom PPF would be 25% more than the pricing listed below - Once XPEL has a template though, the pricing below should be accurate)

Full Car Coverage (all the exterior painted and carbon fiber areas are covered for the ultimate in protection) NOTE: The standard Full Body does NOT include the rear diffuser. Some vehicles have carbon fiber, gloss black or textured plastic rear diffusers…please let us know which option you have so we quote you correctly!
$6700 (or $7035 for STEALTH)

Full Nose (front bumper + hood + front fenders + mirror backs + headlights)
$2300

A-La-Carte Options:

Full Front Bumper (bumper only)
$700

Rocker Panels (usually runs from behind the front wheel to in front of the rear wheel)
$750 (Medium rockers)

Rear Bumper Top / Luggage Area (6” tall x width of trunk opening to stop scratching when removing items from your trunk)
$175

Full Rear Bumper (not so much for rock chips, but does help when parking in tight spots agains the “rubbing” of bumpers)
$700

Reactions: NPN
Are you guys doing full PPF? How much are they quoting you?
I am waiting until I get my VIN and then I will check around. I will likely try Protective Films Solutions in Santa Ana as it was recommended by my SA in Newport.

I rec'd several quotes on Yelp within Santa Ana area, with this one by Essence Motorsports seemed very good, with a 5 star rating. I

"We would definitely recommend doing PPF/Clear Bra! We use Xpel Ultimate Plus for our film. Also, we are Xpel certified installers. I've included a few packages with coverage and pricing down below. Let us know if you have any questions! "

Front End Package
-Coverage: Hood, front bumper, fenders, headlights, as well as the side mirrors.
-$1,400

Full Car
-All painted body panels
-$5,500

Can anyone recommend a shop for PPF in Orange County CA? Sales rep in Newport Beach mentioned Protective Film Solutions in Santa Ana. Is anyone familiar with them? I'm in Newport Beach. Thanks for any recommendations. This will be my first car where I'll be applying any extra protection.
I have Protective film solutions on other vehicles, and Alex | The Smart Mobile Detailer in Brea, Ca . https://yelp.to/mWzSvtNtLqb
as PFS as they were too busy, definitely recommend. Very pleased with Alex he did an amazing job on my GT.

Back