Power After Replacing 12V Batteries – Could It Be the HV Pyro Fuse?

MACLOQUE

New Member

Joined
Nov 22, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Cars
Lucid air 2023
Hi everyone, I need your advice.
I recently replaced both 12V batteries on my Lucid Air 2022.
Unfortunately, now there is no response at all from the car:

No lights

No screen

Doors won’t unlock

Windows don’t work

Nothing at all

I’m wondering if the problem could be the high-voltage pyro fuse (Battery Disconnect Fuse 0080-P1-10.0017).
Has anyone experienced this issue or knows how to check if this fuse is the cause?
If possible, could someone also show me where exactly this HV fuse is located?

Thank you so much for your help! 🙏
 
Did you ever rectify this? I want to tackle changing my rear 12v battery
 
i have the same problem, Did you solve the problem ?

Thank you for your support.
 
I replaced the 12V battery on my ICE vehicles but never for electric. I’m guessing there is a shutdown/startup procedure. There is a warning in the manual:

WARNING: 12v battery replacement must only be performed by trained service personnel. Attempting to replace the 12V batteries yourself can result in serious injury or vehicle damage. Do not attempt to disconnect or remove the batteries yourself.

There is also a warning not to do a factory reset somewhere else (disconnect and reconnect the 12V battery).
 
Last edited:
I know it but my batteries was totaly death after shipment car to the EU. I have to replaced them. After replace the car was alive. I locked him and after is totally death.
 
Back
Top