• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

    1. Established Members Only. Marketplace posting is reserved for established members. Posts made by new members will be deleted or not approved.
    2. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    3. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    4. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    5. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    6. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    7. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    8. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

    By using the LucidOwners.com Marketplace, you agree to the rules above and acknowledge that you are transacting at your own risk!
    LucidOwners.com is not responsible for any issues or loss of funds arising from the use of the Marketplace.

For Sale Possible sale

WildRide47

Active Member

Founding Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2020
Messages
892
Reaction score
795
Cars
2018 Porsche Panamera Tur
I am shipping my Lucid to Palm Desert Ca. so I can use it the 4 months my wife and I are there at our winter condo. I am considering selling it in Palm Desert sometime in mid Feb to mid March instead of shipping it back to Oregon. 2022 AGT Zenith Red/Tahoe interior/ 11,300+ miles
 
What would you be considering asking for it?
Don't know yet. Wanted to see if there was any interest first, before I did my research on a fair price for both sides. I see you are in Washington state close to where I am in Portland Oregon. Would you be driving to Palm Desert to see my AGT?

If you are interested in a Portland sale, I would probably ask for more as I am paying around $1900 each way to ship my car to and from Portland. If its a Portland sale I may want to delay the sale until the fall of 2027.

If I can avoid the shipping charge by selling it in Palm Desert this is something I would prefer and the 1st week in March would be ideal, as we plan to return to Portland the 2nd or 3rd week of March. Would possibly consider selling in Feb, but that leaves my wife and myself sharing one car, so it depends on the deal.

I'm interested in a 2028 BMW electric M3, so if I do not sell my car in Palm Desert I would probably want to keep my AGT closer to the end of 2027. If I sell it in Palm Desert, I would most likely lease a car for 6 months. Also considering a Cosmos Dream edition. Have to see how both Ev's compare to each other.
 
Understood. I actually just got a great deal on an AGT in Seattle. Former Lucid loaner. 26K miles. $46,000. Still under the factory warranty. Good luck with your plans! The new BMWs look great.
 
Understood. I actually just got a great deal on an AGT in Seattle. Former Lucid loaner. 26K miles. $46,000. Still under the factory warranty. Good luck with your plans! The new BMWs look great.
Congratulations. I think you will love the car.
 
Back
Top