Supporting Member
Cars
2022 Air GT: Cos/Cruz
DE Number
Saw this in Washington Post:
Nissan Ariya

their site:
EV goes from Pole to Pole

Spoiler. They didn't do it in the Nissan. What they did was put a gasoline-powered generator in the back of the SUV and wired it to the Nissan's electric motor...
proving ... gasoline is a miracle.

Also they had crews in 5 countries building charging stations ahead of their path.

Other than that; totally legit.

(I noticed they did not go thru Chicago)

Saw this in Washington Post:
Nissan Ariya

their site:
EV goes from Pole to Pole

Spoiler. They didn't do it in the Nissan. What they did was put a gasoline-powered generator in the back of the SUV and wired it to the Nissan's electric motor...

Also they had crews in 5 countries building charging stations ahead of their path.

Other than that; totally legit.

(I noticed they did not go thru Chicago)
To prove that "electric can do good things..." what an absolute joke of a trip! At least @Tesla2Lucid ACTUALLY conquered Antartica for Lucid 🤣

Wait, what! I looked at their site (albeit briefly) and did find what you referenced above. Where did you source that info? :oops:

Back