Placing order with Studio rep vs. online

evdriver

Cars
Tesla Model X, Model 3
Hey all. Question. Are there any benefits to placing a reservation with a Lucid Studio rep versus online? My local studio has been super friendly and helpful with test drives and my many questions. Would want to make sure they are rewarded if and when I reserve. However, I do like being in control and the idea of being able to track my order online? Thoughts on which is best? Thanks.

Not sure but you could ask them. I suspect they would appreciate it if you ordered online, as otherwise, they might be burdened having to type in the same information that you could be doing.

Wouldn't hurt to ask them.

I did ask. They said it would better if I went through them. Suggested they could better control production and delivery in a timely manner. Just want to ensure I can still track the order online as if I reserved online. Anyone else with experience reserving through the Studio?

I did ask. They said it would better if I went through them. Suggested they could better control production and delivery in a timely manner. Just want to ensure I can still track the order online as if I reserved online. Anyone else with experience reserving through the Studio?
You can ask the SA if you’ll still be able to track it online?

Just closing the loop for others wondering. Studio rep confirmed I'd be able to track online no matter where I reserve, i.e. online or with the studio, as long as I use the email address they already have for me. I seem to understand that the sale will be associated to them through this email they already have on file from me from the test drives and correspondance so far...

Now, I just need to make a decision if I go ahead or not!

Now, I just need to make a decision if I go ahead or not!
You could ask everyone here to vote ... start a poll and we'll be happy to decide for you!
If you've been reading posts on this forum, you will probably have seen that folks find buying and getting service to be nicer the closer you are to a delivery and service center. Those who are more remote may have great experience with Lucid's home delivery and mobile service, but there's obviously some delays based on distance and scheduling.

If you've been reading posts on this forum, you will probably have seen that folks find buying and getting service to be nicer the closer you are to a delivery and service center. Those who are more remote may have great experience with Lucid's home delivery and mobile service, but there's obviously some delays based on distance and scheduling.
I’m in luck then! The closest Lucid Studio and Service Centre is 5 miles from my house and right on my way to work.

Back