Pilot Screen Blank - How to fix?

klbcec

Cars
Lucid Air Pure
So, just took delivery of my vehicle Friday. Yesterday (Sunday) the Pilot screen went black.

All of the dash screens are fine. When I choose music or navigation, I can pull those screens (music and navigation) down and operate the music and navigation. However, when I go back to home, I get a blank screen. I cannot even press the bottom to raise the display to get to the storage area.

Also, I keep getting the message that data sharing is disabled, although it was enabled on the pilot screen before it went blank.

If it helps, I was deleting and adding profiles at the time the pilot screen failed.

Finally, my software version is 2.1.62

Thank you for any help.

So, just took delivery of my vehicle Friday. Yesterday (Sunday) the Pilot screen went black.

All of the dash screens are fine. When I choose music or navigation, I can pull those screens (music and navigation) down and operate the music and navigation. However, when I go back to home, I get a blank screen. I cannot even press the bottom to raise the display to get to the storage area.

Also, I keep getting the message that data sharing is disabled, although it was enabled on the pilot screen before it went blank.

If it helps, I was deleting and adding profiles at the time the pilot screen failed.

Thank you for any help.
Have you tried a reset?

Thank you for any help.
With the blank pilot screen, you can't do a logo reset. But start with the profile switch/reset and then other reset options after that. No, it's not normal but hopefully one of the reset options will fix it. If it happens repeatedly, it's going to have to be a service matter

With the blank pilot screen, you can't do a logo reset. But start with the profile switch/reset and then other reset options after that. No, it's not normal but hopefully one of the reset options will fix it. If it happens repeatedly, it's going to have to be a service matter
If it were my car I would do a nuclear reset.

If it were my car I would do a nuclear reset.
1000011969.gif

Ended up going to service center. This is what fixed it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240422_122513_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422_122513_Messages.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 65
Back