Andretex

Referral code: Q1JU0G9U
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
23' Air Touring
Referral Code
Q1JU0G9U
Last long trip I took I noticed something that bothered me a bit. I was trying to add stops to the Lucid map via the Pilot Panel. But, I could not. I was on a highway going straight around 11:00 am and the sun was reflecting off of the Pilot Panel right into my eyes. I never noticed that before. However, the Pilot Panel is not tilted enough (i think) and it allows the sun (when around noon time) to shine from above just thru the windshield to the Pilot Panel then to the drivers eyes.

It was very annoying but easily fixed by a new design location and/or tilt.

I did not take a picture at the time but did take one the other day when it happened again. The picture shows the problem but it was not as bad as the original day.

Has anyone experienced this?
IMG_8264.jpeg

Last long trip I took I noticed something that bothered me a bit. I was trying to add stops to the Lucid map via the Pilot Panel. But, I could not. I was on a highway going straight around 11:00 am and the sun was reflecting off of the Pilot Panel right into my eyes. I never noticed that before. However, the Pilot Panel is not tilted enough (i think) and it allows the sun (when around noon time) to shine from above just thru the windshield to the Pilot Panel then to the drivers eyes.

It was very annoying but easily fixed by a new design location and/or tilt.

I did not take a picture at the time but did take one the other day when it happened again. The picture shows the problem but it was not as bad as the original day.View attachment 20526
@TWRAPS matte screen protectors will fix that issue for you.

I have the matte ones. They are great to prevent smudges from fingers.

Back