Pics of a Lucid teardown after an accident

Unfortunately I got similarly rear ended yesterday similar to the picture you provided. Would you please provide information if the car was totaled or how the insurance handled it.
I am not sure but I would assume the car that hit me is underinsured/uninsured old toyota 4 runner driven by a 20 year old. Thanks

Unfortunately I got similarly rear ended yesterday similar to the picture you provided. Would you please provide information if the car was totaled or how the insurance handled it.
I am not sure but I would assume the car that hit me is underinsured/uninsured old toyota 4 runner driven by a 20 year old. Thanks
My suggestion is to go through your own insurance. Don’t worry about the person that hit you. If that person is at fault, your insurance will try to subrogate. In the worst case scenario, you will have to pay your own deductible. While that isn't ideal, it’s better than trying to figure everything out on your own.

Thank you for your advise.
I was inquiring if anyone had a similar situation and the car was totaled. How much did the insurance pay?
I am one of the 1st deliveries and my car was 126k… seeing some really steep depreciation on some few listings and unfortunately I don’t have a gap insurance.
I would really appreciate feedback about what insurances are paying. Thanks

Back