• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Picking up my GT Cosmos Silver with Santa Cruz Interior next week.

I just gave my GT a 5-minute once over at delivery to look for scratches, obvious misalignments, etc, then took it home. I figured I'd discover a few small things over time that I'd have addressed later. Turns out there wasn't much, and I just had them fixed during the car's one-year service.

Is there any thing I should know to look out for when I inspect the car?
That is the exact same car we have, you will love it!! We did get the sun shade and the graphite all weather Lucid floor mats as we are very careful to keep the floors clean but putting wet feet on rainy days on carpeted mats...nah. Love the Lucid all weather mats they have a classy looking AIR silver logo in them.

I just gave my GT a 5-minute once over at delivery to look for scratches, obvious misalignments, etc, then took it home. I figured I'd discover a few small things over time that I'd have addressed later. Turns out there wasn't much, and I just had them fixed during the car's one-year service.
The problem with that is that if it is an issue that could have been caused by a road defect or by yourself after delivery(for example, if it was delivered with a missing airfoil in the front), then Lucid might say that it was fine at delivery and it may have broken off on the road, as you wouldn't have any proof it was missing at delivery.

On the other hand, Lucid tends to be very generous with parts by doing a lot of things for free. Doesn't hurt to double check, though.

The problem with that is that if it is an issue that could have been caused by a road defect or by yourself after delivery(for example, if it was delivered with a missing airfoil in the front), then Lucid might say that it was fine at delivery and it may have broken off on the road, as you wouldn't have any proof it was missing at delivery.

On the other hand, Lucid tends to be very generous with parts by doing a lot of things for free. Doesn't hurt to double check, though.
which model do you have by the way? I have pickup scheduled today as well lol

Pickup is aimed to be this month! We are still deciding between colors as there arent much tourings left. Enjoy the car!
wow hope you're able to get a car you like! You've been active on this forum for a long time, i thought you already had a car haha

Congratulations. I got my CD/SC AGT a bit over a year ago and love it. It is a marvel of design and engineering an an absolute joy to drive, whether around the corner or cross country, but especially on canyon/mountain roads.

At the end of today?!
No lol, look at my previous message. We are aiming for the end of the month, I meant that at the end of the day(figurative) I'm just a car obsessed kid!

If I was going to pick the car up, I would probably give you guys a weeks notice and schedule a party 🤣

No lol, look at my previous message. We are aiming for the end of the month, I meant that at the end of the day(figurative) I'm just a car obsessed kid!

If I was going to pick the car up, I would probably give you guys a weeks notice and schedule a party 🤣
(I was being sarcastic)

Back