• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Picking up my Cosmos Silver GT this week

JSteph3061

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT, Cosmos Silver, 19"
Hey, I’m James from Manhattan Beach. Confirming a pick-up time for my Cosmos Silver/Tahoe Air GT this week. Been reading these forums for a few months and really appreciate all of the insights and perspectives, so thought it long past time to introduce myself.

Looking forward to joining those of you with a Lucid this week and contributing more.

Hey, I’m James from Manhattan Beach. Confirming a pick-up time for my Cosmos Silver/Tahoe Air GT this week. Been reading these forums for a few months and really appreciate all of the insights and perspectives, so thought it long past time to introduce myself.

Looking forward to joining those of you with a Lucid this week and contributing more.
Congrats,,,pls do send some pix....I'm planning on the same Silver/Tahoe combo and have yet to see it anywhere

James,
Pictures when available would be great since I am also getting the Silver but still on the fence about interior color. I did a test drive with the Tahoe interior on black and looked very nice but not quite sold on it since my last car had the same color scheme. I have on order the Santa Cruz, but the light carpets have me worried even if I change out the mats. The Mohave is very nice but every Pure that is made will have that color, so I wanted mine to be special in my eyes. I have changed the build a half dozen times and still not sure until the call comes in so hopefully pictures will help me decide.

Enjoy the new ride up in NY.

Jack

Images of the car - Cosmos Silver with Tahoe interior. My iPhone catching the light of the sky and the chrome accent at the front adjust the lighting of the car so that it looks even more metallic than it appears in person. So keep that in mind when looking at the pictures.

I am very happy with my choice and the color combination. Feels luxurious to me. I saw the other options on the lot while picking up my vehicle yesterday, so that offered a firsthand point of comparison. Not to disparage anyone else’s choices, just a big decision for an expensive purchase and I was personally happy I waited for this particular color configuration to be available.

Attachments

• FE9BDB00-DDDB-4C11-B312-79F86139E8E3.jpeg
    FE9BDB00-DDDB-4C11-B312-79F86139E8E3.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 346
  • 2876488E-6D6E-4DCD-B58B-59644D9C6A5A.jpeg
    2876488E-6D6E-4DCD-B58B-59644D9C6A5A.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 318
  • 33DBBF09-D42C-441E-8F54-973E2AE7440F.jpeg
    33DBBF09-D42C-441E-8F54-973E2AE7440F.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 308
  • 173157A6-C587-4D1C-BFFE-ACA4172E016D.jpeg
    173157A6-C587-4D1C-BFFE-ACA4172E016D.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 308
  • 3D2570E1-DCB6-4BCB-9A2A-B3A9914095B1.jpeg
    3D2570E1-DCB6-4BCB-9A2A-B3A9914095B1.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 310
  • 381C5E3C-A027-43A6-9DAD-23E38A2E3344.jpeg
    381C5E3C-A027-43A6-9DAD-23E38A2E3344.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 362
Images of the car - Cosmos Silver with Tahoe interior. My iPhone catching the light of the sky and the chrome accent at the front adjust the lighting of the car so that it looks even more metallic than it appears in person. So keep that in mind when looking at the pictures.

I am very happy with my choice and the color combination. Feels luxurious to me. I saw the other options on the lot while picking up my vehicle yesterday, so that offered a firsthand point of comparison. Not to disparage anyone else’s choices, just a big decision for an expensive purchase and I was personally happy I waited for this particular color configuration to be available.
Beautiful. Congrats and enjoy.

Woo Hoo! My exact color combination... and I think we made the right choice. Your pictures are amazing (and in my experience, the car looks even better in person) Expecting delivery of ours next week!

beautiful. love the color

Beautiful color. On the pictures shown above, the silver looks like a silver gray very similar to the GT silver color on my last Porsche Panamera Turbo.

Enjoy. I originally ordered the Cosmos silver, but could not wait that long, so I accepted a cancelled Red/Tahoe in late April.

The Zenith Red is a great color, but I also love the Cosmos Silver as well.

In 4 years when my warranty runs out, it will be a tough decision to decide which of the two colors to order for my next air. 2026 GTP Air. Red or Silver? Both look great.

Beautiful color. On the pictures shown above, the silver looks like a silver gray very similar to the GT silver color on my last Porsche Panamera Turbo.

Enjoy. I originally ordered the Cosmos silver, but could not wait that long, so I accepted a cancelled Red/Tahoe in late April.

The Zenith Red is a great color, but I also love the Cosmos Silver as well.

In 4 years when my warranty runs out, it will be a tough decision to decide which of the two colors to order for my next air. 2026 GTP Air. Red or Silver? Both look great.
Start saving up for the sapphire? :p

Congratulations. I saw a silver GT-P two weeks ago. Gorgeous car. Welcome to the club.

That looks great. I really like silver with the Tahoe interior.

Looks great!!! I’m in CA….and welcome to the Lucid Family!!! You will LOVE it!! I went with AGT Black w/Mohave interior. Great ride!

Attachments

• AB9B5E88-0BC2-456D-8882-91C252F27274.jpeg
    AB9B5E88-0BC2-456D-8882-91C252F27274.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 114
  • 20E37E69-ADE3-472F-85A5-A2FD88EC82CE.jpeg
    20E37E69-ADE3-472F-85A5-A2FD88EC82CE.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 111
Back