Picked up my Gravity GT Supernova Bronze Ojai

lucidnewbie24

Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Dec 16, 2024
Messages
81
Reaction score
83
Cars
Polestar 2
Picked up my Gravity today in the NJ location. Had a great experience there. Thorough walk through plus I had my Chatgpt checklist which wasn't really needed.

Overall, I'm impressed with the car. The color looked good in person. Once I live with it more, I'll have more to say. This forum was a great help during my lurking phase. Learned so much and knew what to look for and expect.

Here are a couple of quick pics at the studio.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20260331_222732887.webp
    PXL_20260331_222732887.webp
    2.8 MB · Views: 428
  • PXL_20260331_213722178.webp
    PXL_20260331_213722178.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 284
Same livery as mine. Good choice!
 
Very nice! We picked up our Grand Touring today but we couldn't find one with the Orion 21/22 set like you did. Definitely like that look more and now on the hunt for a set to buy (or trade)

Our delivery was sub-par....35min later than our appt time and the PDI was lacking (screen protectors, blue plastic and inspection stickers on the backs of the seats in 2nd/3rd row. End of Month and trying to get them all out I guess.
 
Same livery as mine. Good choice!
How long have you had yours? I'm glad I went with bronze/ojai. I've had shades of black and white colors lately so it's nice to have some color lol. Glad you like it too!
 
Very nice! We picked up our Grand Touring today but we couldn't find one with the Orion 21/22 set like you did. Definitely like that look more and now on the hunt for a set to buy (or trade)

Our delivery was sub-par....35min later than our appt time and the PDI was lacking (screen protectors, blue plastic and inspection stickers on the backs of the seats in 2nd/3rd row. End of Month and trying to get them all out I guess.
I was actually looking for the 20/21 for the better range. I do like the 21/22. Its big. Can't imagine going with 22/23 but the summers wouldn't work for me anyways.

They left the screen protectors on but everything else was all set. Car was clean and detailed. I arrived early too and they were able to take me early. I think I was the only delivery going on. You must've been in a busy location.

That said, I do think Lucid needs to up their game on the sale process. For a 40k car, it's fine but for a 100k+ car, I think something smoother and greater responsiveness is needed. I do give EV direct to consumer companies a lot of grace though....I want them all to succeed in the long run.
 
They left the screen protectors on my Gravity too, maybe it's standard procedure.
Not a bad idea to let the buyer's own fingerprints be the first.
 
They left the screen protectors on my Gravity too, maybe it's standard procedure.
Not a bad idea to let the buyer's own fingerprints be the first.
I would suggest you don’t remove them - provides a matte screen and doesn’t show finger prints! Wish I had kept mine on!
 
They left the screen protectors on my Gravity too, maybe it's standard procedure.
Not a bad idea to let the buyer's own fingerprints be the first.
It's the unboxing era that we live in. I always liked having the screen protectors so I can peel them off. There was a moment I saw scratches and thought it was the actual screen lol. It's still on the car. I'll remove it on my next real drive.
 
Our delivery was sub-par....35min later than our appt time and the PDI was lacking (screen protectors, blue plastic and inspection stickers on the backs of the seats in 2nd/3rd row.
tmp-gif.37917

Good that’s what I want
 

Attachments

  • tmp.gif
    tmp.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 528
I believe they leave the screen protectors on purpose. Mine were on when I picked up my GGT and the 3 Teslas I purchased also had the screen protectors.
 
Had mine 3 months.Santa delivered two days before Christmas. Did the ceramic protection last week and then a bumper wrap in a couple weeks
IMG_0337.webp
IMG_0336.webp
 
Had mine 3 months.Santa delivered two days before Christmas. Did the ceramic protection last week and then a bumper wrap in a couple weeksView attachment 37918View attachment 37919
Beautiful in the snow. How's it handle in the snow? Does the range drop off too much in the cold?

I wish I could have no front plates. Looks so good. But I'll need to drill through the bumper when I get my plates.
 
Beautiful in the snow. How's it handle in the snow? Does the range drop off too much in the cold?

I wish I could have no front plates. Looks so good. But I'll need to drill through the bumper when I get my plates.
Is your state (assuming US) really that strict about it? It's technically required here in Texas but a good 20% of cars here don't have front plates and the cops don't generally care.
 
I also picked up my Gravity GT Supernova Bronze w Ojai today; from the Houston SC. Great experience all around. Staff was friendly, service-oriented and very helpful; the vehicle looks and performs great.
 
I also picked up my Gravity GT Supernova Bronze w Ojai today; from the Houston SC. Great experience all around. Staff was friendly, service-oriented and very helpful; the vehicle looks and performs great.
The range for me dropped to 2.0 in the cold weather. That number is still affecting the dynamic range calculations ( that and my driving at 85) I haven’t run it much in the snow as I use wifeys Range Rover with designated snows. New York is a front plate state but I made the decision long ago not to worry about it and just take the ticket. I haven’t gotten one in the last 20 years. The cops usually won’t hassle you over it but I have some insurance with a badge from a medical /police society association.
 
I also picked up my Gravity GT Supernova Bronze w Ojai today; from the Houston SC. Great experience all around. Staff was friendly, service-oriented and very helpful; the vehicle looks and performs great.
Love seeing another Supernova Bronze with Ojai. Congrats. Can't wait for this weekend to drive it more.
 
The range for me dropped to 2.0 in the cold weather. That number is still affecting the dynamic range calculations ( that and my driving at 85) I haven’t run it much in the snow as I use wifeys Range Rover with designated snows. New York is a front plate state but I made the decision long ago not to worry about it and just take the ticket. I haven’t gotten one in the last 20 years. The cops usually won’t hassle you over it but I have some insurance with a badge from a medical /police society association.
I'll probably put my front plate on once I get it. I'm in NY too. I don't want to think about it and it's not a sports car. I was surprised they didn't put the front bracket on and I forgot to ask about it until I left. It'll give me the option to rethink it when I get the plates.
 
I'll probably put my front plate on once I get it. I'm in NY too. I don't want to think about it and it's not a sports car. I was surprised they didn't put the front bracket on and I forgot to ask about it until I left. It'll give me the option to rethink it when I get the plates.
They forgot in mine too but I went back and they put the bracket
 
Back
Top