NPN

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT/Red/Tahoe/19"
Ordered March 10, 2022
Zenith Red - Tahoe - 19" wheels
VIN assigned September 12, 2022
Delivered September 15, 2022 at Costa Mesa Service Center

So far, so good. So much to learn as it's my first EV; but it's a lot of fun to drive and everything works as it should so far .... all 40 miles to date! I am going to put enough miles on to try out EA charging and my home Wallbox that I got installed about 2 weeks ago. Car will go to PFS in Santa Ana for ceramic inside and out next week.

I can't say enough about how great all the expert owners on this forum have been. I felt well informed when I went for delivery. Matt did a great job at the Costa Mesa Service Center and spent plenty of time explaining all the AGT features; although I've already started a list of follow up questions after driving it for a couple of days. More to follow ....

Ordered March 10, 2022

So far, so good. So much to learn as it's my first EV; but it's a lot of fun to drive and everything works as it should so far .... all 40 miles to date! I am going to put enough miles on to try out EA charging and my home Wallbox that I got installed about 2 weeks ago. Car will go to PFS in Santa Ana for ceramic inside and out next week.

I can't say enough about how great all the expert owners on this forum have been. I felt well informed when I went for delivery. Matt did a great job at the Costa Mesa Service Center and spent plenty of time explaining all the AGT features; although I've already started a list of follow up questions after driving it for a couple of days. More to follow ....
Congrats!

Join the SoCal telegram!

Ordered March 10, 2022

From VIN to delivery in 3 Days that's crazy fast - Congrats

Back