Phone App

Casadeagumar

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Does anyone finds the Lucid app boring? You can hardly do anything with it and I’m afraid to leave my keys at home and depends on my phone app. It takes forever to wake up the car and in one ocasión didn’t worked at all. Will like to see things like summon your car, rolling windows down, sentry camera and a dash cam is a must among other features. It’s livery poorly developed. Thoughts? Are there any updates coming that I’m unaware of?

Does anyone finds the Lucid app boring? You can hardly do anything with it and I’m afraid to leave my keys at home and depends on my phone app. It takes forever to wake up the car and in one ocasión didn’t worked at all. Will like to see things like summon your car, rolling windows down, sentry camera and a dash cam is a must among other features. It’s livery poorly developed. Thoughts? Are there any updates coming that I’m unaware of?
Should’ve purchased a Tesla then if you want summon, dash cam and sentry mode…….

Name another brand other than Tesla that’s providing those feature to make the Lucid app so boring?

Should’ve purchased a Tesla then if you want summon, dash cam and sentry mode…….

Name another brand other than Tesla that’s providing those feature to make the Lucid app so boring?
I drove a BMW 750 before I got my Lucid AGT and from my phone app and car fob I could summon the car, park car, open windows, see the actual tire pressure, climate control and much more. My spouse has a Tesla (couldn’t afford two Lucid) and with so many cameras already in place it will just be a simple software update to have dash cam and sentry mode.

I think the app will get filled out over time, just as Tesla's did. The software team has bigger problems at the moment with the on-board software in the car.

I drove a BMW 750 before I got my Lucid AGT and from my phone app and car fob I could summon the car, park car, open windows, see the actual tire pressure, climate control and much more. My spouse has a Tesla (couldn’t afford two Lucid) and with so many cameras already in place it will just be a simple software update to have dash cam and sentry mode.
it takes time to develop software. you can't have 9 women deliver a baby in one month. things take time to develop. Tesla has all these features but they did not have them on day 1. same goes for BMW. I would be really surprised if the BMW got more than 3 software updates in a year. Since owning GT, i received at least 6 software updates.

I believe Tesla still doesn't do cross traffic alert (or pedestrian alerts) when you back up while Lucid does a good job to alert/brake.

Even though I have a Tesla and love those features, as soon as I get my GT I plan to plant my spouse in the car as my "sentry". It should work. BTW, if she reads this, I have Medicare to cover the hospital bills.

Back