- Joined
- Jan 1, 2025
- Messages
- 512
- Reaction score
- 603
- Location
- Philadelphia
- Cars
- '25 Lucid Air Touring
- Referral Code
- U8QZ9T7X
Hey fellow Philly Lucid owners! The local radio station WMMR is doing their annual food donation event Camp Out for Hunger next week in South Philly stadium parking lots. The Phil-a-Trunk group is kicking off the week with their donation event this Sunday starting at 7:30a.
I'll be heading down with my frunk full of donations. If anyone else wants to get involved, I'd be happy to meet up at the Lucid KoP studio and drive down as a group. I'll be there around 7:00. I know the Porsche club (who started this event years ago) stages at the Capital Grille next to the studio, maybe it would be cool to have a small Lucid group tag along behind them.
Here's some stuff Philabundance has on their list for donation:
I'll be heading down with my frunk full of donations. If anyone else wants to get involved, I'd be happy to meet up at the Lucid KoP studio and drive down as a group. I'll be there around 7:00. I know the Porsche club (who started this event years ago) stages at the Capital Grille next to the studio, maybe it would be cool to have a small Lucid group tag along behind them.
Here's some stuff Philabundance has on their list for donation:
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Cooking Oil
- Canned Tuna or Meat
- Canned Fruits & Vegetables
- Canned Stews & Soups
- Oatmeal/Breakfast Cereal
- Whole Grain Pasta
- 100% Juice
- Rice
- Boxed, Non-Refrigerated Milk