Philly area

Wow. First time I've seen Lucids there ! I wonder if the chargers have been activated ??
I guess I'll drive over and have a look.

Last edited:
OPENING DAY FRIDAY 15 MARCH 2024 the Ides of March

Made my first service appointment with Dana, who was sitting at the reception desk when I arrived at about 11:30 AM
18 months and 13k miles. Taking it in Monday morning 25 March.

The 6 Lucids parked at the Level II chargers are still there. Tourings and GTs. My car would still not charge though...I imagine you have to "check in" to charge ?
PXL_20240312_150621138.jpg
PXL_20240312_150924018.jpg

No worries, I just went to the opposite side of the mall to the EA 350 chargers. Looks like the guy in the F150 expected a long wait. He brought his Airstream.
PXL_20240312_152334923.jpg

There were about 30 people there, based on the cars I saw parked on the screw and nail debris piles....they were mostly pick-up trucks so I guess they don't care. The guys I saw were wearing black.
PXL_20240312_151040688.LONG_EXPOSURE-02.ORIGINAL.jpg

Dana had to write down my info because the system is new...a bit finicky I imagine. She's a sweetheart.
:
So people: we have a couple of days to get ready!

Also, went into the KoP mall and peeked into the Tesla cave, and then across the aisle : there is a Tycan showroom! (it's a pretty car).
PXL_20240312_153825957.jpg

check your tires before you leave.

OPENING DAY FRIDAY 15 MARCH 2024 the Ides of March

Made my first service appointment with Dana, who was sitting at the reception desk when I arrived at about 11:30 AM
18 months and 13k miles. Taking it in Monday morning 25 March.

The 6 Lucids parked at the Level II chargers are still there. Tourings and GTs. My car would still not charge though...I imagine you have to "check in" to charge ? View attachment 19196View attachment 19197
No worries, I just went to the opposite side of the mall to the EA 350 chargers. Looks like the guy in the F150 expected a long wait. He brought his Airstream.
View attachment 19198

There were about 30 people there, based on the cars I saw parked on the screw and nail debris piles....they were mostly pick-up trucks so I guess they don't care. The guys I saw were wearing black.View attachment 19195

Dana had to write down my info because the system is new...a bit finicky I imagine. She's a sweetheart.
:
So people: we have a couple of days to get ready!

Also, went into the KoP mall and peeked into the Tesla cave, and then across the aisle : there is a Tycan showroom! (it's a pretty car).
View attachment 19200

check your tires before you leave.
About damn time you finally posted the date. I've been bursting at the seems for weeks keeping the date quiet. 😂😂😂

Watching the weather...it's so teasing this time of year.
Three days into the 70s F and then a few days later below freezing at night again. I've been feeling tired and achy lately and discovered why this afternoon = clouds, literally clouds of pollen drifting on the breeze ... all over me. The yews are sexing all over me. The honey bees are swarming all over the Mahonia. spring ... literally ... is in on the Air.
1710318010132.jpeg

March is when we get the largest snowstorms too.
But it's so nice ... I may put the 21s on for Friday so I look pretty.

Babyrocko I don't know how you kept a secret like this for so long...

Three days into the 70s F and then a few days later below freezing at night again. I've been feeling tired and achy lately and discovered why this afternoon = clouds, literally clouds of pollen drifting on the breeze ... all over me.
Tell me about it. Yesterday it was 60 here. Tomorrow we’re getting 20 inches of snow.

Three days into the 70s F and then a few days later below freezing at night again. I've been feeling tired and achy lately and discovered why this afternoon = clouds, literally clouds of pollen drifting on the breeze ... all over me. The yews are sexing all over me. The honey bees are swarming all over the Mahonia. spring ... literally ... is in on the Air.View attachment 19209

Ugh... thats why my eye itches too. And I'm in NJ..
Tell me about it. Yesterday it was 60 here. Tomorrow we’re getting 20 inches of snow.
Honestly, I wish we had that here!

Actually, I wish we just had more than just two instances of snow this whole season... but I disgress.

Three days into the 70s F and then a few days later below freezing at night again. I've been feeling tired and achy lately and discovered why this afternoon = clouds, literally clouds of pollen drifting on the breeze ... all over me. The yews are sexing all over me. The honey bees are swarming all over the Mahonia. spring ... literally ... is in on the Air.View attachment 19209

Oh, that's easy -- 3 words..... Non-Disclosure Agreement! 😂😂

You're an insider!!! 🤣

I do wonder though, how does one get in the position with Lucid to get news like this early?
Well, owning the car would be a good start. 😊

You're an insider!!! 🤣

I do wonder though, how does one get in the position with Lucid to get news like this early?
Again, 3 words -- Non-Disclosure Agreement!

100 new Lucids at King of Prussia service center:
PXL_20240325_120301953.jpg
PXL_20240325_120713221.jpg
PXL_20240325_120649164.jpg
PXL_20240325_120248394.jpg
PXL_20240325_120657014.jpg
PXL_20240325_115627180.jpg
PXL_20240325_120645694.jpg

PXL_20240325_115642577.jpg

Including a gold Dream Edition ! Did not see a Sapphire but told there is / will be one there. Trucks arrived while I was checking in. They have every model and configuration = all the colors. Wife was waiting for me so I'll post more photos later today.

100 new Lucids at King of Prussia service center:
View attachment 19452View attachment 19453View attachment 19454View attachment 19455View attachment 19456View attachment 19457View attachment 19458
View attachment 19459
Including a gold Dream Edition ! Did not see a Sapphire but told there is / will be one there. Trucks arrived while I was checking in. They have every model and configuration = all the colors. Wife was waiting for me so I'll post more photos later today.
I'm smiling. :cool::cool:

Back