Parking Aid with DreamDrive

Mister

Hi all! I am in the process of finalizing my Touring design. I plan to get the standard Dreamdrive. Does anyone know what will be displayed when I switch to park? Specifically, will I see the top down view of the actual car on the screen, or just some simple pictographs with beeps? So far, my SA is unable to confirm anything with me.

The Surroundview feature of the Dreamdrive Pro is neat but too bad Lucid bundles it in the pricey package.

Appreciate any info you could share. Thanks!!

Hi all! I am in the process of finalizing my Touring design. I plan to get the standard Dreamdrive. Does anyone know what will be displayed when I switch to park? Specifically, will I see the top down view of the actual car on the screen, or just some simple pictographs with beeps? So far, my SA is unable to confirm anything with me.

The Surroundview feature of the Dreamdrive Pro is neat but too bad Lucid bundles it in the pricey package.

Appreciate any info you could share. Thanks!!
Lucid has been opaque on what features are in which. Until now, it didn't have to as DD Pro was included. Now, with Touring and Pure, Lucid needs to clarify this distinction. Hopefully the big reveal on the 15th will give us some insight.

Well based on the the responses I got from my rep, it looks like the standard DD will only include a backup camera view and some graphical and audio warnings of the front and back. Unfortunately this will be a dealbreaker. Hard to swallow paying another 9K for the surround view, highway assist and some maybe on the semi-autonomous driving (which I don’t care much) on a 100k vehicle. And the ambiguity of information has been frustrating.

Shame. The car drives beautifully…

90k, and no surround view, is BS. I’m also questioning the value of a 90k vehicle, without it. I know model “S“ don’t have it, but Tesla has the infrastructure. I don’t care for the Dreamdrive Pro.

Insta360 one x uses two cameras to achieve 360 view. Considering a car has a box shape, four cameras should be good enough to get a surround view. I don't know what is stopping Lucid.

Insta360 one x uses two cameras to achieve 360 view. Considering a car has a box shape, four cameras should be good enough to get a surround view. I don't know what is stopping Lucid.
BMW uses 4 cameras to achieve their version of 360. For parking within parking bay lines it works fine.

BMW uses 4 cameras to achieve their version of 360. For parking within parking bay lines it works fine.

Not counting my IR nightvision camera, my BMW has six cameras (two in front by the rear view mirror, one in the middle of the grille, one on each side mirror and one on the rear).

Not counting my IR nightvision camera, my BMW has six cameras (two in front by the rear view mirror, one in the middle of the grille, one on each side mirror and one on the rear).
I think you’re right - I wasn’t counting the cameras around the rear view mirror.

Back