- Joined
- Nov 29, 2025
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 9
- Cars
- Gravity Dream Edition
- Gravity DE Number
- 301
I searched the forum but didn't see any prior recommendations for a paintless dent repair company in the Bay Area who has had experience working on Lucid Gravity.
My rear driver side door seems to have taken a small ding from another car door and I would like to explore PDR but only with someone who has worked on Gravity before (if possible).
Does anyone here have any recommendations for Paintless Dent Repair in the Bay Area and better yet, anyone had PDR work done by them on their Gravity who you would recommend?
My rear driver side door seems to have taken a small ding from another car door and I would like to explore PDR but only with someone who has worked on Gravity before (if possible).
Does anyone here have any recommendations for Paintless Dent Repair in the Bay Area and better yet, anyone had PDR work done by them on their Gravity who you would recommend?