Paint Protection - Phoenix (East Valley)

Tagilroy

Any recommendations for paint protection installer in Phoenix (preferably East Valley) area? Appreciate any recommendations, both vendor and product.

Any recommendations for paint protection installer in Phoenix (preferably East Valley) area? Appreciate any recommendations, both vendor and product.
Congratulations on getting your car. Here are a couple of threads that may be helpful:

Congratulations on getting your car. Here are a couple of threads that may be helpful:

I had seen the ad for Protective Film Solutions. Was hoping for some insight from owners that had use their service, or any of their competitors.

I used Cactus Tint. Rick and his team will do an excellent job. That said, I know others have had good results at other locations. Most of these are talked about in the Arizona thread that I linked.

I used Cactus Tint. Rick and his team will do an excellent job. That said, I know others have had good results at other locations. Most of these are talked about in the Arizona thread that I linked.
Regret I previously missed the Arizona thread. Will check it out this mornin.

If you're looking for something in the East Valley, I used AZ Auto Aesthetics and it has worked out well for me.

Back