Out of Spec roadtrips Gravity and DDP2 has some issues


Kyle takes his long term Gravity loaner on a road trip and had some issues with handsfree DDP2. His experience is very similar to mine from a recent road trip. Off and on zig-zag behavior, sudden disengagements and occasional sh*t the bed on lane keeping. I almost think things have gone backwards from old hands-on DDP2. To the point where I now drive with hand on wheel so I am ready for sudden disengagements or other issues. Can’t wait for NVIDIA system to come on board as I do not have a whole lot of confidence in current system.
This video is a good summary of the Lucid experience
 
And lest we forget Tesla is NOT hands free it’s L2 assisted driving.
Right there front page:

You mean those videos that you linked to that show the car driving hands-free repeatedly?

Imagine my surprise that it isn’t hands free while I was driving over 2k miles this summer without touching the steering wheel, also known as…..hands free.

Or did you mean that I actually still have hands, so technically I am not hands-free?

It’s obvious you will give Tesla zero credit for being light years ahead of Lucid on this. Not sure why you are taking it so personally but there are cybercabs running all over Austin that are autonomous - completely hands-free, regardless of what you think.
 
Back
Top