T treegarden New Member Joined Jun 12, 2025 Messages 11 Reaction score 4 Cars Air Pure Yesterday at 12:19 PM #1 My iPhone is paired via Bluetooth, a call comes in, I answer it. I can hear the caller, but they can't hear me. Anyone else run into this, any suggestions?
My iPhone is paired via Bluetooth, a call comes in, I answer it. I can hear the caller, but they can't hear me. Anyone else run into this, any suggestions?
K kkumar99 Member Joined Nov 16, 2024 Messages 66 Reaction score 148 Cars Model X,Lucid Gravity GT Referral Code 4ATQMGH6 Yesterday at 12:32 PM #2 Reset the phone and the car and check if it works....
R Rogue Active Member Verified Owner Joined Sep 7, 2022 Messages 1,040 Reaction score 1,022 Cars Lucid Air GT-P Yesterday at 1:33 PM #3 Takes a few seconds typically from what I've experienced. If still no audio, you'll probably have to reset the car.
Takes a few seconds typically from what I've experienced. If still no audio, you'll probably have to reset the car.