That price seems so low (in a great way). I wonder what the difference between your quote and mine is.Kniesel's Collision, Inc.
Loomis CA 95650
about a year in college for the shop owner's kid, ar, arThat price seems so low (in a great way). I wonder what the difference between your quote and mine is.
Hear hear! I am a staunch supporter of r2r.Right to repair is undervalued until you need it!
All the Lucid certified shops are required to invest hundreds of thousands of dollars in tooling and training before they will even refer one customer to us for repairs. So yes, the cost of repair will remain high until the brand sees more penetration into the market. Lucid allows many parts to be purchased by anyone, not just certified shops, but components that require coding, calibrating, structural repair work, are restricted be design--to protect their liability.about a year in college for the shop owner's kid, ar, ar