• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Ordered 2023 Stealth GT yesterday

I actually had to use my brakes for the first time in a while - a H-U-G-E wild turkey came flying out of nowhere from the passenger side of the car - I'm wondering if the very streamlined front windshield assisted in him flying across my windshield instead of into/on it. Scared the crap out of me... I saw nothing but bird and wings covering my entire windshield for a couple seconds. I'm happily back to my regen habits, or as I refer to it, my Dodgems Bumper Car Mode.

I actually had to use my brakes for the first time in a while - a H-U-G-E wild turkey came flying out of nowhere from the passenger side of the car - I'm wondering if the very streamlined front windshield assisted in him flying across my windshield instead of into/on it. Scared the crap out of me... I saw nothing but bird and wings covering my entire windshield for a couple seconds. I'm happily back to my regen habits, or as I refer to it, my Dodgems Bumper Car Mode.
Damn wild turkeys.

I’m a car junkie. I have several great cars and after test driving yesterday, I ordered but here are my concerns. Both my electrics, The Taycan Turbo and the iX have adaptive regen modes, coasting freely until it needs to brake, then they aggressively regen. This is how I like to drive. Some have said always on regen is more efficient, I don’t believe that’s true. I wish the Agt had the adaptive regen setting. It’s so much more relaxing. I won’t get my order until after 2023 because the stealth package and 20” wheels won’t be available until Jan 2023. I’m hoping by then Apple car play and Sirius Xm are available by then.
When I first owned an EV all I did was coast regen cause real regen kind of made me sick. Then during Covid I forced myself to use real regen since the drives were shorter. Then I got used to one peddle driving and strong regen. I love seeing the meter and how much energy you give back. Just keep trying it until you get comfortable. Start with shorty drives then open it up to free way driving.

Back