Orange County California tint experiences

laalan

Verified Owner
Cars
lucid air grand touring
Picking up GTA in Costa Mesa Friday. Looking for what tint options and local vendors have been used

I’m also getting around to tinting the windows and canopy. Any recommendations on vendors In around Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Irvine, Laguna Hills, etc?

I’m also getting around to tinting the windows and canopy. Any recommendations on vendors In around Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Irvine, Laguna Hills, etc?
I had mind done at OC TInt Shop in Mission Viejo. The quality of the work was very good. The windshield was done without any seams and only two small well hidden slits to work around the visor posts.

I had mind done at OC TInt Shop in Mission Viejo. The quality of the work was very good. The windshield was done without any seams and only two small well hidden slits to work around the visor posts.
Second the rec for OC Tint, they did my Tesla before and it was great work.

5 min away from the Costa Mesa SC is Performance Film Solutions. Got wrap, tint , and ceramic done there. They were excellent.

https://tintplusautomotive.com/ Tint Plus has two locations and although I am near Anaheim, they recommended and I took their recommendation to go to the Laguna Hills location as they were familiar with and have done a number of Lucids. I went with Llumar Pinnacle at $515 plus did paint protection film for about $75 on the piece of black trim on the trunk as I was wanted by technicians that this is easily scratched and expensive to replace. OC Tint was considered, but was slightly more for a similar film and opted to save a few dollars.

Back