I order this fob cover from a seller on Etsy. Looks great and even has the key press icons:
I have this one too From Leather Brut.I order this fob cover from a seller on Etsy. Looks great and even has the key press icons:
View attachment 29047
I just ordered the tan one, thanks for posting!I have this one too From Leather Brut.
You can personalize what it says on the front too.
I love mine!
This would be tough for me since when I park in my driveway I want it locked, but when it’s in my garage I don’t. How about instead that in addition to the pop up “remember your key” there added a pop up that said something like “disable auto lock?” If selected, it should be programmed to only disable it until the next time the driver door is opened. Once the driver door is opened it should auto start up.The better solution is if the car could be set not to lock in certain locations, that way it wouldn't need to wake up unless you open a door. Otherwise, it needs to wakeup to unlock all the time.