Oh Look - The King still resides here

illopp00

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Jun 22, 2024
Messages
1,526
Reaction score
1,278
Location
Naperville, IL
Cars
14 CR-V EXL, 26GravityGT
Referral Code
W772ZCOT
At this performance level, every factor matters, and that makes it really difficult to compare two vehicles that were not tested together. It'd be interesting to see someone do a head-to-head of a GDE with this. On the other hand, the outcome is entirely irrelevant to me. The GGT is already more car than I need, and the price is much more accessible. I need the spare $100k for a shaper with all the bells and whistles. 🤣
 
Agreed on the side by side, Hagerty has an ultimate drag race coming with the two...

1772228509623.webp
 
Camissa did drag race a Sapphire with Trofeo tires against the XZR-1. From what he teased in a recent podcast is that the Corvette was quicker to 60 and in the quarter mile. I expect the video next Thursday.
 
Back
Top