Now playing on each station rarely updates

mraschko

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Air Touring; Audi Q7
I like the fact that the list of stations (in my favorites anyway) show the artist currently playing on that channel (some channels don't support this), but it rarely updates. Usually, it shows the current artist when I first start listening, but never changes. ONCE, it worked and was updating periodically to show what was currently on after that initial update. Do others see this same behavior?

this is still a problem. the song names rarely update on sirius xm app. and every time you turn the car off, it makes you start over by selecting audio - then navigating to favorites. would be nice if it remembered where you were and restart at the same place when you turn the car on.

this is still a problem. the song names rarely update on sirius xm app. and every time you turn the car off, it makes you start over by selecting audio - then navigating to favorites. would be nice if it remembered where you were and restart at the same place when you turn the car on.
This has been a big issue for me too. Besides the fact we have to navigate back to favorites on each drive, I lose all of my SXM presets at least once a week. Sometimes presets are even added to my list that I’d never have selected. Also—getting a “service not authenticated” message once or twice a week that disables SXM. The whole implementation seems really amateur. No solution from Lucid service yet. Anybody seen a solution? AIR logo resets are getting tiring and I’ve only had the car a month.

This has been a big issue for me too. Besides the fact we have to navigate back to favorites on each drive, I lose all of my SXM presets at least once a week. Sometimes presets are even added to my list that I’d never have selected. Also—getting a “service not authenticated” message once or twice a week that disables SXM. The whole implementation seems really amateur. No solution from Lucid service yet. Anybody seen a solution? AIR logo resets are getting tiring and I’ve only had the car a month.
Keep in mind that SXM writes that software in collaboration with Lucid. So it’s not Lucid’s app. Might want to chat with SXM’s customer support about it.

Back