Are you getting another Lucid?
I"m not sure. This was an extra car. I LOVED the way it drove. The tech bugs drove me nuts and there was way too much wind noise coming through the window that they could not figure out.
Are you getting another Lucid?
Has Eric left Lucid?
My understanding was that Victor Bayas, who was a Lucid tech living in Homestead, was moving to NE Florida (maybe Palm Coast?) and was going to take over for Eric for Florida areas north east of there. Maybe that’s still true.No. They finally hired him help and he doesn;t handle N. Florida any longer.
My understanding was that Victor Bayas, who was a Lucid tech living in Homestead, was moving to NE Florida (maybe Palm Coast?) and was going to take over for Eric for Florida areas north east of there. Maybe that’s still true.
howdy neighbor, AFAIK the service is out of Orlando and I have not had the need to bring a car in for service, the one time I had a minor issue the service guy came to me at the house.I'm in NE Fl (Ponte Vedra), looking into purchasing Air Touring.
1) How is Lucid service, mobile tech? and when you have to bring it to them (I'm guessing Orlando)?
2) Is there a list of recommended/approved repair facilities in this area? If not, where is the nearest?
Thank you.
mine is going back in august, I am interested in hearing how things are handled. did they come for the car or do you need to bring it to them?I am also in PVB. I turn in my lease next week after 18 months.
FWIW: there is no east of palm coastMy understanding was that Victor Bayas, who was a Lucid tech living in Homestead, was moving to NE Florida (maybe Palm Coast?) and was going to take over for Eric for Florida areas north east of there. Maybe that’s still true.
Well, actually there is, but it's all ocean! What I meant was that Victor would handle northeast Florida, maybe Flagler County and parts north.FWIW: there is no east of palm coast