Northeast FL

amperage

Cars
Air Grand Touring
Hi everyone! I'm a brand new Air GT owner, and am really excited to be here! As a longtime Tesla Model 3 owner of over 5 years, moving up to the Air GT has been an amazing experience. I'm looking for other northeast Florida owners - where is everyone at?!

Welcome to the group .. and the best car ever 🥳

Congrats! Please join the Florida Group. I live in South Florida.

Hi everyone! I'm a brand new Air GT owner, and am really excited to be here! As a longtime Tesla Model 3 owner of over 5 years, moving up to the Air GT has been an amazing experience. I'm looking for other northeast Florida owners - where is everyone at?!

I’m in St Johns County! I have had my GT since November.

I am in ponte vedra, going to Palm Beach for a test drive on Friday. I am considering an air touring.

any tips or insights would be appreciated.

what does the referral code get you?

Enjoy the test drive, I am sure that you will enjoy it. It is the most fun car I have owned. The referral code is good will get you a rebate on purchase or lease from $750 to $1250 depending on trim. Codes can be found in members profile.

The referral code gets you $1k off a Touring. $750 off a Pure and more for the GT. Everyone has their referral code on their profile. So pick one please.

I would say - get the options you want and just order one. It will take about 3 to 4 weeks to get a car that is available now. So maybe it is worth waiting a bit more for a car with the options you want.

Sound Pro is just awesome - I would get it. Dream Drive Premium is good enough. Dont get the basic Dream Drive as it does not have the 360 view nor the signal cameras.

Good luck!

Is anyone interested in getting together for coffee in the Fort Meyers on Sarasota area. I live in Naples, but further north would bring more people into the meeting. It would be good to do it end of March as many snow birds leave in April. Mike.

I am in ponte vedra, going to Palm Beach for a test drive on Friday. I am considering an air touring.

any tips or insights would be appreciated.
I'm in PV as well, we need a few more Lucids in the area! How did your test drive go?
Basically the Air GT is what I was always hoping the Tesla Model S Plaid would be: a driver's car with luxury appointments. Very smooth driving dynamics, punchy when you want, and an interior Tesla does not come close to emulating. Lucid did a really nice job creating a car that is amazing to just... drive. Be on the lookout for software hiccups (as I call them); Lucid software engineers certainly have several issues to resolve but these should be addressed in OTA updates. None of the software issues I've encountered on my 2023 GT are deal-breakers.

Is anyone interested in getting together for coffee in the Fort Meyers on Sarasota area. I live in Naples, but further north would bring more people into the meeting. It would be good to do it end of March as many snow birds leave in April. Mike.
I'm all for a cars & coffee meetup! I'd be able to drive to St Augustine, Orlando, or Daytona Beach area in the near future. Would consider summer or fall time meetup in Sarasota. Just my vote.

I'm in PV as well, we need a few more Lucids in the area! How did your test drive go?
Basically the Air GT is what I was always hoping the Tesla Model S Plaid would be: a driver's car with luxury appointments. Very smooth driving dynamics, punchy when you want, and an interior Tesla does not come close to emulating. Lucid did a really nice job creating a car that is amazing to just... drive. Be on the lookout for software hiccups (as I call them); Lucid software engineers certainly have several issues to resolve but these should be addressed in OTA updates. None of the software issues I've encountered on my 2023 GT are deal-breakers.
the test drive went well, an air GT is coming in 2 weeks

Back