No Cruise Control without HA?

QuantumFire

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Air GT
Referral Code
U9XVNBTQ
Today I tried to turn on Cruise Control without Highway Assist and surprised that I couldn't. I even tried using voice control "Lucid turn on cruise control for 40 miles per hour" and it told me the feature was not available. I would have sworn that I used to be able to use CC without HA pre 2.4.4. It very possible I'm losing my mind or am an idiot or both. Has anyone tried to use CC without HA after the 2.4.4 update?

(in case anyone asks, it's because I enjoy steering the car and wanted to keep my speed down, I tend to get going a little faster than the local police would allow on that road.)

Today I tried to turn on Cruise Control without Highway Assist and surprised that I couldn't. I even tried using voice control "Lucid turn on cruise control for 40 miles per hour" and it told me the feature was not available. I would have sworn that I used to be able to use CC without HA pre 2.4.4. It very possible I'm losing my mind or am an idiot or both. Has anyone tried to use CC without HA after the 2.4.4 update?

(in case anyone asks, it's because I enjoy steering the car and wanted to keep my speed down, I tend to get going a little faster than the local police would allow on that road.)
Have you tried hitting the steering wheel button? I don't think LA is set up for that function at this point. To switch between HA and ACC, you need to long press the ADAS button on the steering wheel.

Yes, ACC is working fine for me in 2.4.3.

I use ACC all the time on local roads. With the latest update (2.4.3 in my case) it works perfectly and now has a longer auto resume feature when you are stopped at a traffic light behind other cars. When they take off my Lucid follows along without me having to do anything.

Back