Nice post damn by Lucid insider lowing $LCID price today and getting worldwide attention

Sorry, he didn't know what the latest version is, just that it was nothing brand new (as in Car Play, or other).
They probably just wanted to be sure that whatever bugs they fixed in .75 and .76 got to customers. Makes sense. There were some doozies in there, and you never know if a customer is necessarily going to update right away. They might go on a road trip first, or who knows what?

They probably just wanted to be sure that whatever bugs they fixed in .75 and .76 got to customers. Makes sense. There were some doozies in there, and you never know if a customer is necessarily going to update right away. They might go on a road trip first, or who knows what?
I'm definitely ok with it...all of us who've had to wait a bit are getting the better version of the car, as those coming after will, too. Unfortunately, my head is now swimming with information about prior problems that I've heard about, and don't know if they're fixed or not. Like the original Delivery Checklist, there are things that have been addressed, and some probably still need to be checked. My delivery is now scheduled for Thursday, so I'm gonna pull out that list again...don't remember if steering wheel creak is on it...felt cargo liner loose...almost too many things to look for.

As far as I'm concerned the software team should be all-hands-on-deck fixing bugs at this point
There’s only 20 of them apparently so I feel sorry for them having to implement new features and address bugs at the same time.

The company I work for has anything from 100 to 3000+ team members working on one project at any given time. If Lucid’s 20 is true they really underestimated the importance of software

Which version the 1.2.76 says only 4 minutes. I am a bit slow BUT 1.2.75 did nothing that I would notice either but it did take an hour or maybe 1:15
You don’t skip version, the binary footprint update is getting larger. 1.2.76 is merely a patch addon to 1.2.75 and 1.2.6 which are really major binaries deployment. They rather do this instead of new buyers get excited and might accidentally lock themself inside their new car.

You don’t skip version, the binary footprint update is getting larger. 1.2.76 is merely a patch addon to 1.2.75 and 1.2.6 which are really major binaries deployment. They rather do this instead of new buyers get excited and might accidentally lock themself inside their new car.
But the cars should already be on 1.2.72 I believe that was mine when I got the car June 7th

I'm definitely ok with it...all of us who've had to wait a bit are getting the better version of the car, as those coming after will, too. Unfortunately, my head is now swimming with information about prior problems that I've heard about, and don't know if they're fixed or not. Like the original Delivery Checklist, there are things that have been addressed, and some probably still need to be checked. My delivery is now scheduled for Thursday, so I'm gonna pull out that list again...don't remember if steering wheel creak is on it...felt cargo liner loose...almost too many things to look for.
If you live in a hot area definitely check the AC. Here is my nit picky list they are working on now

Attachments

• 4280AFBB-1403-4C6A-8C22-183A5FC004D0.jpeg
    4280AFBB-1403-4C6A-8C22-183A5FC004D0.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 119
Back