Lost my valet card and need to purchase a new one. How much and where?
I can’t find anything there on the cost of a valet card.@ScottWilliamsEsq and @fadooly See here for prices of common items. The key cost is on the list:
As more Lucid vehicles move out of their factory warranty period, owners are starting to face the realities of repair and maintenance costs without coverage. I've found service to be helpful and consistent throughout my ownership.
This new thread is meant to share information, real-world experiences, and estimates related to out-of-warranty repairs — including labor rates, parts pricing, and how Lucid’s service model compares to traditional automakers. Whether you’re nearing the end of your warranty or just planning ahead, feel free to contribute your experiences and ask questions here...
- californiaboy935
- Replies: 49
- Forum: Service, Support, Warranty, Recalls
I'm seeing $10.24 for the card and $100 for programming.I can’t find anything there on the cost of a valet card.